GeoSea Maintenance offers a wide range of services including maintenance of offshore installations for wind energy and oil and gas applications, marine logistic services (transport of technical personnel, goods and (spare) parts, heavy lifting).
GeoSea Maintenance conducts surveys and inspections for scour protection monitoring, cable inspection, sub bottom profiling and obstacle detection as well as for inspections of foundations and offshore structures.
Moreover GeoSea Maintenance offers maintenance and repair works and has the assets to execute or support major repairs on various types of offshore installations.
As the offshore wind industry in Europe continues to expand, GeoSea Maintenance has invested in the dedicated maintenance vessels 'Aquata' and 'Arista' for wind farms and other offshore installations.
Quality, Health and Safety
Delivering quality and ensuring health and safety is the top priority of GeoSea Maintenance.
All vessels deployed by GeoSea Maintenance have been duly certified and are adapted to the highest Health and Safety standards as is customary for companies working for the Offshore industry.
The staff and crew of GeoSea Maintenance all have the training and certificates required for their respective jobs. All personnel has BOSIET and/or STCW certificates.
Our QHSE system shall be in conformity with all statutory obligations and the requirements described in the following standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Assurance Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- VCA** Safety, Health and Environmental Checklist for Constructors
- ISM International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention
- ISPS International Ship and Port facility Security
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems