This project entailed the transport and installation of a natural gas processing offshore facility to treat gas from the P11E field, located 55km North West of Rotterdam. The P11E platform is a Standard Satellite Platform belonging to Oranje-Nassau Energie. It is designed as a generic modular processing facility and can produce 2MMNm³ of natural gas a day. On the P11E platform, the produced water is separated from the gas and condensate and disposed of overboard. The gas and condensate will be exported via a 8” pipeline to the P15D platform where the gas and condensate will be treated to further improve the transport quality.
The installation of the P11E platform consisted of the following activities:
- Removal of the conductor dome with DSV Glomar Vantage
- Upending the jacket in the port of Rotterdam with sheerlegs Matador, Matador 2 and Matador 3
- Lifting the 600T jacket onto the seabed over the pre-installed conductor
- Installing the four 110T piles into the jacket sleeves
- Levelling the jacket and swaging the piles
- Installing the topside onto the jacket