Interested in becoming one of our new Project Engineers?
- You are part of an on-shore project team. This could be at our headquarters in Belgium as well as on project locations across the world.
- You take part in the preparation and submission of tenders for new DIMCO projects and/or you work with the project team to prepare the operational execution of the works.
- You follow up the project on a daily base and report to the project manager
- You are a qualified civil or industrial engineer, preferably in construction.
- You are interested in marine and hydraulic engineering, alternatively you are already experienced in civil construction works.
- You have a keen interest in the budgeting, calculation and/or execution of civil works.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in spoken and written English and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset.
- Opportunities to develop you career in a competitive
multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close collaboration with a team of motivated colleagues
- A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Top quality education and training opportunities
- An excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages.
DIMCO is DEME’s specialised company focusing on complex civil and maritime works (i.e. port & harbor constructions, immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works). We provide our client’s advices and services at all stages of their projects, from early in the design phase till the end of the construction phase. Because of the wide variety of specialisations, we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future.