Are you interested in becoming our new Site Superintendent?
As a Site Superintendent you...
- are part of our project team on site.
- coordinate the workers and supervise the activities of subcontractors.
- keep an eye on a safe and efficient construction site.
- translate the needs of the construction site to other departments (e.g. drawings, inspection plans, planning).
- follow all procedures and plans.
- are responsible for all project administration and the budget control.
- indicate deviations from the contract.
- are responsible to check the quality of the executed works.
- perform toolbox meetings and workplace inspections.
- maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers
As a Site Superintendent...
- You have a technical background.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and in English.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem-solver.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in construction.
As a Site Superintendent you'll get
- Opportunities to develop your career in a multinational environment in Belgium or in The Netherlands, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
DIMCO is DEME’s specialised company focusing on complex civil and maritime works (i.e. port & harbor constructions, immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works). We provide our client’s advices and services at all stages of their projects, from early in the design phase till the end of the construction phase. Because of the wide variety of specialisations, we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.