To comply with the IMO regulations IMO RESOLUTION MEPC.269(68) (adopted on 15 May 2015 and as may be revised) and the EU Regulations No 1257/2013 & No1013/2006 and Directive 2009/16/EC, supplier needs to deliver together with the ordered goods a declaration of contaminating substances. Failure to deliver such declaration will be considered as and will deemed to be a statement of non-existence of contaminating substances as per above Regulations in the ordered goods for which supplier will be liable to the fullest extent, either contractual, or otherwise, at Law.
- Appendix 1 – Materials Prohibited or Restricted on New ships or New Installations
- Appendix 2 – List of Hazardous Materials
- Appendix 4 – Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
- Appendix 5 – Material Declaration
- Appendix 6 – Supplement to the Material Declaration for Green Passport EU