Interested in becoming our new Full DP navigator?
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
- You will be responsible for the DP operations of a jack-up platform in the DEME Offshore fleet.
- You assure all operations are performed in a safe, efficient and productive way.
- Depending on your experience and certification, you will be assigned as 2nd Mate with the corresponding responsibilities.
- You had a maritime education in a nautical institution
- You have a Certificate of Competency II/1 or higher (STCW95)
- You are Full DP Certified for DP2 vessels
- You have a valid Seaman's Book
- You have a valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- You have a valid Passport
- Preferably, you have a valid Basic North Sea Training Certificate
- You have at least 3 years of offshore experience
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment around the world
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.