DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
As an Administrative Support, you will ensure that the administration in our growing organization remains perfect. You will work in a team based in Zwijndrecht and carry out various administrational tasks for our Technical Department.
- You are responsible for raising organizational and administrative quality in the technical department to a new level
- You provide administrative support and handle telephone traffic independently,
- organize meetings (book meeting rooms, arrange catering, set up conference calls,...)
- You are able to take care of ad hoc tasks e.g. arrange bookings of flights or hotels, take care of translation of documents, follow up visa requests,...
- You are responsible for facility management of the department (planning repairs, ordering office material,...)
- You obtained a Bachelor Office Management diploma or similar by experience
- You express yourself fluently, written and verbally in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is required
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You work accurately and are resistant to stress
- You are a sociable and very flexible person
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing