Are you looking for a position with a central administrative role? Then you should read further!
As administrative support, you take care of day to day administrative tasks in an effective and efficient way. You will ensure that the administration in our growing organization remains perfect. You will work in a team based in Oostende and carry out various administrational tasks.
- You are responsible for raising organizational and administrative quality in the technical department to a new level
- You provide administrative support and handle telephone traffic independently, organize meetings (book meeting rooms, arrange catering, set up conference calls,...)
- You are responsible for project administration (handling invoicing, contact with local authorities,...)
- You provide administrative support for the class and flagstate.
- You obtained a Bachelor Office Management diploma or similar by experience
- You express yourself fluently, written and verbally in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is required
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You work accurately and are resistant to stress
- You are a sociable and very flexible person.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.