DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
As administrative support for the dry equipment/machinery pool of dredging international and DEC, you will be responsible for an efficient planning of the machinery and machinists on the projects within Benelux.
- Efficient planning of the machinery and personnel and inform those concerned.
- Administrative follow up of the car fleet (speeding tickets, trach and trace, maintenance, inspections,...).
- Follow up and arranging inspections.
- Organizing of and assisting in performance reviews.
- Facility management of the department.
- Raising organizational andd administrative quality of the department.
- Solve ad hoc questions.
- You have relevant administrative experience and are a multitasker pur sang.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You get satisfaction out of solving problems.
- You can prioritize your work.
- You like to work independently but appreciate teamwork.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.