As a BIM engineer at DIMCO you will be involved in marine infrastructure/civil projects (i.e. port & harbor constructions, immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works) that complement and reinforce DEME’s activities. DIMCO has a large team of experts in engineering and design, which you can complete. The whole company has a total of 150 employees and you will be part of the tender team.
- You are the key-person in the further development of BIM within DIMCO.
- Supporting the tender department with requests regarding BIM.
- Help the projects in setting up the BIM organization and writing the BIM deployment plans.
- Follow-up on the day-to-day work of the BIM-Engineers and Modelers.
- Set up a general training program for BIM within DIMCO.
- Collaborate closely with DEME’s BIM Manager.
- You are a motivated engineer with at least 5 years of experience.
- You have strong managerial skills.
- Previous experience with BIM is a must.
- Off course you are interested in new technologies, and you are ready to invest in self-learning.
- Having a strong analytical mindset is key
- You are able to work independently.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track* which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.