As a contract analyst/procurement officer you will take care of subcontractors and be responsible for the procurement of our offshore installation activities. You will work in an international team consisting of 4 colleagues and be supported and coached by an international, experienced manager. Together you will help DEME Offshore to perform the projects and to build a sustainable future.
- Support Project teams for the updated submission of the efficient Procurement Planning;
- draft Subcontracts (including special conditions from clients), negotiate the Subcontracts in accordance with client and company's requirement;
- issue the Request for Quotations, evaluate proposals, provide supplier's pre-qualifications and evaluations;
- issue the Purchase Orders with (Special) Terms and Conditions;
- provide support for improving the procedures and process of the department.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant discipline;
- ability to work in multiple projects at the same time;
- good commercial and negotiation skills;
- strong contractual and technical overall knowledge;
- experience / affinity in a similar role, preferable in the Oil&Gas or Renewable Energy industry;
- solid background in managing subcontracts (with suppliers);
- flexible attitude and commitment with projects’ schedules (not 8-17h mentality);
- fluent in verbal and written English (contractual wording).
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.