As coordinator outbound you will be responsible for the On Time In Full supply of our vessels and sites. You will coordinate the outbound warehouse, the planning of the shipping and the works of the warehouse employees. The outbound warehouse is charged with the storage, picking and shipping of goods (consumables, assets & items for our vessels and sites). In your position, you will also take care of the administration and registration of the shipped goods.
• Receive new requests, plan deliveries, assign tasks and give instructions to warehouse workers.
• Create picklists in terms of import restrictions and transport modalities.
• Set up work schedules and ensure continuous staffing.
• Manage stock, ensuring correct storage and transport of hazardous/chemical goods.
• Analyze the warehouse processes based on results of performance measures, and formulate actions for improvement.
• Point of contact for (intern) clients for all questions concerning their request.
• Ensure compliance with safety and logistic regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in logistics is a plus.
• Experienced in a logistic environment, with a critical mind and driven by continuous improvement.
• Derive great satisfaction from organizing big volumes of work.
• Flexible and stress-resistant.
• Service minded, continuously adapting to changes in requests.
• Good knowledge of the MS Office package.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in Dutch and English.
• An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
• A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
• A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
• A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.