As an Electrical Engineer you will play a key role in the preparation, procurement and execution of large scale projects such as offshore wind farms and marine HV interconnectors. You will be part of a small, international team, supported and coached by an experienced manager. In this position you will have to collaborate with different parties and you will contribute to our vision: creating a sustainable future.
- Proactively manage all aspects of the interface between the cable suppliers and the DEME Offshore organization;
- you are a key knowledge resource when it comes to cable system design, manufacturing, governing standards, cable manufacturers’ capabilities, manufacturing techniques, quality assurance and testing techniques;
- give advice in all phases of the project cycle, from market development, to tendering, cable procurement, cable manufacturing, cable installation and installation of accessories on site;
- work closely together with external parties such as suppliers, certifiers, specialist consultants and clients and internal stakeholder such as project teams, cable installation engineering and tender managers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering;
- experience with electrical power distribution equipment in a project or asset management context;
- broad interest to get involved in other aspects surrounding cable engineering, such as installation engineering, commercial activities, cable production and project management;
- ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- team player and be customer oriented;
- fluent in verbal and written English;
- flexible attitude to work in the office and occasionally abroad.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.