Interested in becoming our new engineer?
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
- You will be in charge of an engineering watch on board of a TSHD, CSD or split barge.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all technical installations.
- You achieved a Bachelor degree in marine engineering at the Maritime Academy or you followed an HBO education in a maritime academy or nautical institute.
- You achieved an COC, a certificate of competency in accordance with the international convention on Standards of Training, certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers, 1978, as amended 1995.
- You achieved a certificate of competency STCW 95: III/1, III/2, III/3
- You are able to speak English fluently.
- You are hands-on and willing to work abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.