Research & Development is undertaken in a multidisciplinary way, involving close cooperation between sites, vessels and the headquarters but also between calculation desks, project management teams, technical and engineering departments. The innovation process follows a methodical, systematic and structured approach, leading to groundbreaking innovations and developments. The Research, Methodology, Production and Engineering (RMPE) Department assists with the conversion of innovative ideas into practical solutions.
- You work as a part of the RMPE team in our Headquarters in Zwijndrecht, where you will be responsible for production calculations and project support coaching.
- In tendering stage you will study the production of dredging works and you will determine the methodology for these projects.
- In execution phase you will follow up projects (at HQ and on site) and support the project management team.
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil Engineering preferably with a specialization in construction, or mechanics
- You can work independently
- You will work in the DEME HQ in Zwijndrecht, Belgium, and are prepared to travel abroad for short assignments.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.