Interested in becoming our new project finance controller for one of our EPC projects?
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 170 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
- You will be responsible for the coordination, management and follow-up on all the administrative and financial aspects of one of our EPC project, such as: budget control, analytical accounting and reporting, taxes, administrative management of personnel, etc.
- You will keep contact with clients, local authorities, (sub)contractors and other specific partners.
- You will report to the Project Manager and to the financial department at our head office in Belgium.
- You achieved a Master degree in applied economics, accountancy or finance.
- You have experience in a financial or audit position, preferably abroad or in the context of an international corporation.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. The knowledge of other languages is an asset
- You can work independently.
- You make decisions easily and take the initiative in finding solutions.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.