As an HR and Payroll Officer, you will ensure that our payroll administration in our growing organization remains perfect. You will work in a team of 5 people based in Breda and carry out various payroll activities for our national, international and maritime employees.
- Work on the preparation, production and imputation of wages and salaries (national/international/maritime);
- review payroll output reports to ensure (variable) data is processed correctly;
- perform timely and accurate month-end close activities such as deliver management reporting from payroll to internal departments (Finance, planning, HR) or to external parties (tax authorities, pension providers);
- handle all common administrative activities on behalf of the payroll and personnel administration; including preparation of contracts, collecting timesheets, managing input forms (e.g. cost claims), preparation of foreign tax declaration and the processing of personal data in our personnel information system;
- be the point of contact for employees with regard to salary, leave and sick leave;
- prepare cost calculations and make sure that the range of human security such as pension, disability and health insurance is up-to-date;
- take care of payroll under the CLA ‘Bouw & Infra’ and CLA ‘Waterbouw’.
- Diploma in Payroll Practice (PDL);
- a VPS diploma is preferred;
- knowledge of Dutch legalization (pension, 30% ruling, etc.)
- advanced experience using Excel;
- extremely organized, highly analytical and detail-oriented;
- have experience in payroll administration tasks;
- experience with PayMaster payroll software is an asset;
- fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English;
- team player, accurate, customer oriented and proactive.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.