The Learning Specialist in LMS, Data and E-learning is part of the Center of Excellence for Engagement and Development of the DEME group, within our corporate human resources department, at DEME’s head office in Zwijndrecht (Belgium).
The Learning Specialist reports directly to the Manager of the Center of Excellence.
Are you the new colleague we are looking for?
Your job will consist of following responsibilities:
- design and optimize the learning technology and management system
- recognize the technical and functional strengths and limitations of a learning system and optimally align these with the overall talent strategy and processes
- implement the LMS
- coordinate the Learning and talent management system, coach internal stakeholders in the use of the system
- responsible for internal scope of digital trainings
- develop efficient e-learning in close cooperation with different stakeholders
- work closely with subject matter experts and translate their complex and technical topics into easy-to-understand, user-friendly e-learning content
- responsible for general reporting and data analysis to support the organization and internal stakeholders
- manage a small team of staff
- 3+ years of experience designing learning and developing solutions in a dynamic international environment; experience in engineering environment is an advantage.
- Master’s degree with advanced degree in HR or gained by experience.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to flex to the strategic level.
- Good PC/Web application knowledge and experience with development and Talent Systems (experience in Cornerstone, AX Dynamics is a plus). Good knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Critical and creative thinker with ability to problem-solve and trouble shoot program related questions.
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.