QHSE is one of the supportive departements that is involved in all Quality, Health, Safety and Evironmental matters on our projects, vessels, and in HQ. As marine coordinator you will be assigned to a number of vessels from our fleet for which you will have the responsibility to assist the crew and staff with QHSE-S related matters.
- Act as liaison between crew and vessel management.
- Assist DPA/CSO in ISM and ISPS related matters.
- Carry out/accompany audits and inspections on board.
- Follow up the implementation of the safety management system on board.
- Collect and analyze datat from Port State Control, audits, dangerous situations, near misses and accidents and ensure implemtation of corrective and preventive measures.
- Report to, and communicate with project teams about QHSE-S related aspects of the vessels involed.
- Think along with marine operations department about QHSE-S matters that concern the DEME fleet.
- You hold a higher degree (preferably master or bachelor nautical sciences) or equal through experience.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have a problem solving and proactive attitude.
- You are QHSE driven and a team player.
- You are prepared to do short missions abroad.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.