Are you looking for an interesting accounting job in an international environment? Then you should read further!
As an Office Accountant (AP), you are in touch with the various stakeholders of DEME Offshore, you go for creativity towards solutions and you have the ability to perform your work accurately in order to achieve our common goal of completing our projects on time and on a safe way.
- Record transactions such as incoming and outgoing invoices and post them to various accounts;
- take care of payment of suppliers;
- prepare periodical accounting reports;
- conduct daily banking activities;
- produce various financial reports;
- report to DEME Offshore’s Finance Manager.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy;
- relevant working experience in General Accounting (3 to 5 years);
- analytical mind and a good knowledge of Excel;
- fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.