The Operational Buyer ensures the execution, monitoring of the delivery period of products that are defined by an ERP program, in order to facilitate the department and the internal customer(s). You’re responsible for timely processing of applications. Applications can be processed through framework contracts and/or products through price requests. You ensure a quick turnaround of applications, on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
The Operational Buyer reports to the Category Manager of the General Goods team, which consists of 7 Buyers and 2 Category Buyers.
- Process incoming requests made from ships, sites, head office or supportive departments.
- Execute the operational purchase process (ordering requests/quotes/orders/order tracking of predefined products).
- Follow-up of delivery conditions of goods and/or services.
- Are responsible for the correct application of delivery agreements (terms & conditions) and the optimal use of framework contracts.
- Ensure the correct documentation and archiving of all actions, orders and deliveries processed through our ERP system.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (mainly Excel) and have experience with ERP systems.
- Technical background (by training or experience).
- Fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Communicative, assertive, accurate, flexible, stress resistant and overall an energetic teamplayer.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.