As a process manager you are responsible to optimize the performance of the purchase & logistics processes within DEME. You'll manage the common purchase & logitistics process model and methodology. Also, you'll take care of the purchase & logistics performance indicators. You'll report to DEME's Head of Purchase & Logistics.
Manage the common p&l process model and methodology
- Ensure cross department consensus and consistency on the p&l processes/methodology;
- Device and design business process requirements ;
- Mapping and documenting of all DEME p&l processes and tools;
- Develop, standardize and maintain new or improved processes based on findings, new needs and analysis;
- Functional design of the processes. Create process models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers;
- Manage a key-user purchase & logistics network. Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes;
- Detail, implement and follow up procedures, policies, templates;
- Provide the necessary training, communication and change guidance (through process implementers);
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and other post-implementation support;
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood;
- Be available for and centralize issues, change requests, etc.;
- Follow up and report upon adherence (by taking samples);
- Manage p&l optimization projects.
Manage the p&l performance indicators
- Define key performance indicators (different domains, different levels);
- Organize periodic measurement and reporting;
- Facilitate continuous improvement circles;
- Organize p&l cockpit.
- Master's degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering and/or relevant experience as a supply chain professional;
- Proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.