As a Project Controls Manager, you will analyze and monitor the project execution of our Offshore Installation projects. You will make sure project run according to planning, and you will identify risks and opportunities and make suggestions for optimization of our activities. All in all, you will optimize our Project’s Master Schedule and contribute to an optimal realization of our project objectives.
- Analyze project’s schedules and planning, reporting and budget requirements covering all stages of the project;
- monitor the achieved progress and project status on a daily basis by comparing project execution with the Project’s Master Schedule, all in close cooperation and conjunction with the PMT;
- anticipate on detrimental project related problems, minimize risks and maximize opportunities;
- review and propose updates to improvement of the Project Master Schedule and coordinate any changes with the involved parties;
- inform all relevant stakeholders on the achieved progress in relation to the Master Planning and on the consequences of the current status using relevant dashboards;
- continuously search for improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering;
- experience in project planning and risk & opportunities analysis;
- experience with MS Project and or Primavera is an asset;
- familiar with Offshore projects;
- fluent in verbal and written English;
- flexible attitude to work in the office and occasionally abroad.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.