As controller, you will be responsible for the coordination, management and follow-up of all financial aspects of dredging projects in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. Visiting these projects on a daily basis, you will be seen as a valuable part of the project team. Being part of this extensive supportive financial department, means you will get in touch with all aspects of finance, and learn all about our different projects worldwide.
- Set up and handle the budget control, analytical accounting and reporting, taxes and payroll declaration etc.
- Visit the project frequently to be in contact with the project team, clients, local authorities, (sub)contractors and other specific partners.
- Report about the financial aspect during all phases of the project to the project manager and the financial department.
- You obtained a higher degree (Bachelor or Master) in applied economics, accountancy or finance.
- You have experience in a financial or audit position, preferably in an international corporation.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You like to work independently, and take ownership over your work.
- You make decisions easily and our solution-minded.
- You are willing to work from Zwijndrecht, but also frquently from other offices in Belgium (e.g. Ostend) and The Netherlands (e.g. Terneuzen).
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.