For the expansion of our offshore activities, we offer various challenging jobs for enthusiastic and dynamic professionals!
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
- You manage diverse aspects of the project: submission of tenders, cost calculation, contract negotiation, discussing contractual and commercial aspects, until realization on site.
- You also create the design of the installations on a mechanical level.
- You work in close cooperation with our clients, mostly local authorities.
- You implement the project in accordance with the specifications and the contractual conditions.
- You pursue an efficient way of working with our support services.
- You are a qualified Civil Engineer, preferable with a specialization in mechanics.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, handling with complex hydraulic engineering projects within the process industry.
- You speak and write English and German fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- You are able to work independently and you are a problem-solver by nature.
- You have a hands-on mentality and value teamwork.
- You are prepared to work abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.