QHSE is one of the supportive departements that is involved in all Quality, Health, Safety and Evironmental matters on our projects, vessels, and in HQ. As project QHSE manager you will be responsible for coordinating all personnel and ensuring effectiveness of QHSE-practices on our offshore projects worldwide.
- Onsite responsibility for guiding and planning all personnel.
- Maintain constructive work relations with the client.
- Manage compliance with legislation and client requirements regarding QHSE-S.
- Organise project inductions and stimulate knowledge of project specific QHSE-S management systems, QHSE awareness and implementation thereof.
- Conduct internal project audits/inspections including proper documentation, root cause assessments and corrective actions.
- Investigate and analyse all incident reports onsite.
- You preferably hold a masters degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- You have at least 5 years experience as QHSE-S officer.
- You work history demonstrates increased levels of responsibility and leadership.
- You have a proven track record as an internal auditor.
- You are fluent in English (verbally and written).
- You have a good knowledge of applicable standards.
- You are a teamplayer with good communication skills.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.