- Support the maintenance of the certification for ISO standards. Coordinate and maintain audit schedules, corrective, preventive action registers in relation to the ISO standards.
- Coordinate and conduct regular audits to companies, departments and projects to verify compliance with the internal Management System.
- Participate in the internal MS audit program, including the follow-up of nonconformities, observations and improvement actions.
- Evaluate potential subcontractors and suppliers and programming audits of their QHSE systems.
- Be a key player (Process Owner) in leading or facilitating improvement/change processes within the Corporate DEME Integrated Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management triggered through adjustment of company processes, industry standards, legal requirements and/or client’s requests.
- Support QHSE compliance (legal and client requirements) and are interested in industry best practices.
- Prepare periodic reports and ensure that records are kept up to date.
- Escalate and communicate important QHSE issues and improvement initiatives to the QHSE Managers.
- Manage the contracts with the certifying bodies.
- Higher education in engineering (Bachelor or Master).
- A first relevant QHSE-S experience and interested in developing a career in the field of QHSE-S.
- Knowledge of, or affinity with, safety standards, environment and quality management systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and 9001.
- Interest in enteprise content mangement.
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Excellent communication, auditing and reporting skills.
- Honest, tactful and pragmatic.
- Analytical and accurate.
- Efficient and systemic in organising your work.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.