As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for all quality aspects of work within our offshore projects. You will supervise the safe execution of works and ensure quality aspects are implemented and executed according to DEME Offshore standards and client requirements. You will work both from our office in Breda and from the project site. Together, we work on DEME’s vision to create a sustainable future for us all.
- Ensure that QA /QC is approached and monitored in the DEME Offshore structural way through risk analysis, preventive measures, information and action management;
- Implement the DEME Offshore project Quality Assurance plan on the sites and provide further support via inspections, monitoring and active QA/QC management;
- follow up the necessary paperwork and documentation related to QA/QC;
- report to the QHSE-s managers and Project Mangers regarding the progress of work.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline;
- experience in Offshore and marine constructions is preferred;
- proven record in the field of QA /QC with the relevant, preferable certified qualifications including a vast knowledge of applicable legalization.
- experienced in working with a planning and reporting regime/system for a complex project;
- fluent in spoken and written English. Dutch is an advantage;
- prepared to travel abroad.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance;
- a permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- a stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- a people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems, the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.