The environmental group of companies of the DEME group is specialized in remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields . Due to the strong expansion of PURAZUR we are looking for an enthousatic Sales Manager Process Water.
- Developing and maintaining the network of existing clients, governments and engineering companies.
- Exploring new prospects and visiting potential clients.
- Managing and maintaining sales media (website, LinkedIn-page, brochures, presentations, fairs …).
- Attending commercial fairs and conferences; giving presentations.
- Business developing in production of process water as well as in treatment of waste water.
- Supporting the Tender Manager in making technical and commercial proposals in order to deliver an attractive solution tailored to the clients’ needs.
- You are passionate about water treatment solutions (process and waste water).
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a sales management function in the industry (preferable process and waste water), you have a recognizable network in the industry.
- You have a sales driven mindset and you can think ‘out of the box’.
- Creative problem solving and teamwork are your main characteristics.
- You preferably have a master degree.
- Your main working place will be Zwijndrecht, but you don’t mind spending some time abroad for brief periods of time.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
- You have a driver’s licence B.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.