DEME Concessions offers integrated capabilities, bringing together state-of-the-art expertise and top partners to focus on useful and economically viable long-term projects in the ports and maritime, offshore wind and infrastructure sector that benefit concession owners, users and private-sector partners alike.
To support its expanding activities DEME Concessions is looking to strengthen its team with a Senior Business Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst will be directly involved with multidisciplinary project development teams. He/she is be based at the Head office of the DEME Group, yet will be expected to be flexible in terms of location and projects, and will need to travel frequently on a fly-in/ fly-out basis., or might be relocated for several months to a particular area according to the project she/he is involved in.
Your responsibilities :
- feasibility studies and market analysis of business opportunities for DEME Concessions in the ports and maritime sector, offshore wind, and other related sectors;
- business development activities, in particular in maintaining relationships with industrial and financial partners, and in the gathering of information on prospective business opportunities and new markets for DEME Concessions
- financial structuring of complex projects, in particular on the financial modeling aspects;
- legal structuring of complex projects, such as shareholder agreements, concessions, EPC contractors
- financial analysis of the project impact at the group level, from a risk and return on equity perspective;
- negotiation of financing terms and conditions with senior debt lenders and equity providers;
- coordination of the financial activities of the project and financial closing processes;
- lenders due diligence review, selection of advisors proposal, negotiation of their terms of services, and coordination of their work product.
Experience and expertise:
- University degree in a technical/ scientific field, complemented with an economic expertise through an MBA or alike, or relevant experience in finance ; or
- University degree major in finance or economy or similar through experience or an MBA, complemented with affinity for engineering
- A prior experience of minimum 5 years in project finance, financial/ strategic consulting or banking
- Excellent in business English, French and/or Spanish proficiency, Dutch is an asset
- Affinity with ports, marine infrastructure and/or offshore industry is a plus
- Analytical skills, rigor, creativity in regards to elaborating and providing solutions
- Willingness to travel with respect and understanding for different cultures
- Ability to work together as a team
- Tenacity, and willingness to succeed
- Good communication skills and transparency
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple projects
- Autonomous, pro-active with initiatives and decision making
What we offer:
DEME offers a challenging international and entrepreneurial environment in a group with strong growth potential. The position offers the unique opportunity to grow with DEME’s business, most notably in equity investments and project finance.