As a calculator at DIMCO you will be involved in marine infrastructure/civil projects (i.e. port & harbor constructions, immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works) that complement and reinforce DEME’s activities. DIMCO has a large team of experts in engineering and design, which you can complete. The whole company has a total of 150 employees and you will be part of the tender team.
- You will be responsible for the project cost analysis and estimation;
- You will be also in charge of the overall project planning and control and ensure its perfect comprehension with respect of deadlines, budget and content;
- You will handle the complete tendering process;
- You will assist in the development/analyze of the planning and other internal documents
- Eventually you will be part of the team which will discuss the bid with the client or his consultants
- You will be part of a team in charge of a project;
- You will report to a Tender Manager and you will be accountable to handle tender files in civil (marine) works;
- You are a qualified civil or industrial engineer, preferably in construction.
- You have preferably a minimum of 10 years relevant experience with expertise in estimating civil (marine) projects.
- You have a keen interest in engineering, budgeting, estimation and/or execution of civil works.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track* which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.