Senior Procurement Engineer
As a Senior Procurement Engineer, you work in the DEME office in Luxembourg and support our DEME EPC Procurement department with different projects worldwide.
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary project team (including design engineers/manager, tender engineer/managers, contracts manager, technical experts, fabrication managers,…).
- You prepare complete tender request packages towards suppliers
- You follow up tenders from suppliers (price, contractual & technical aspects, planning, QA/HSE aspects, …)
- You organize clarification/negotiation meetings with suppliers
- You negotiate/finalize contracts with suppliers together with project team and connect with contractual and technical colleagues where required
- You define and manage project opportunities and risks will be part of your responsibilities
- You share market intelligence/drivers, suppliers’ knowledge, technology evolutions and innovation opportunities
- You follow up on feedback from contracted suppliers, including opportunities/risks, suppliers performance on capacity, quality, Total cost, security of supply and planning.
- You develop your network with the suppliers, within the procurement department and the project teams
- You apply business policies and standards
- You assist in improving procurement processes, results and efficiency
- Preferably holding a Master degree in engineering (or equivalent by experience but as a minimum holding a Bachelor’s degree in engineering)
- Curious, analytical, meticulous and result driven
- In the ability to prioritize your activities and meet deadlines
- A team player (develop working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders)
- A skilled negotiator and excellent communicator and in the ability to influence business partners and suppliers
- A strategic and conceptual thinker
- Customer oriented
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Familiar with MS Office and an expert in Excel
- Willing to work in the DEME office in Luxembourg and occasionally abroad
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Luxembourg, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.