DEME Group wants you to strengthen the Aconex team by organizing your work in consultation with the current colleague Aconex Expert according to a ‘back to back’ principle to assure efficient support aligned with the international character of the DEME-group.
Your job is the professional implementation of Aconex by analyzing customer needs, configures the solution, and installs and trains users on the eDMS system (Oracle / Aconex).
This position interacts regularly across all departments and you will work on multiple projects within BU/Areas of the DEME-group this at head office and at project location worldwide.
- Ensure correct implementation, utilization, maintenance and use of the document management processes, systems, tools e.g. Oracle/Aconex
- You make sure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models.
- Understand the limitations of the systems and adopt/suggest necessary changes whilst trying to resolve any gaps in functionality of the eDMS tool.
- You collaborate within the department, and the client and customer, to ensure work processes are aligned with project processes and contractual requirements.
- Communicate with Project Management Team, client and sub-contractors effectively and resolve problems & issues relating to documentation, information and data.
- To act as a liaison between the document controllers on project site and Aconex supporting office by use of briefing sessions to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learned.
- He/She reports directly to DEME’s supporting department Master Desk at head office.
- You communicate in a calm and confident way
- You have an adaptable and flexible approach
- You take initiative and autonomy in tasks undertaken
- Able to work with integrity and contribute to the team
- Accurate with a high attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Bachelor degree with strong affinity for working in a technical environment
- 7 years of experience in project document management
- Experience with Aconex is a key asset
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office suite and Document Management Software
- Experience in training delivery essential
- Profound verbal and written knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel worldwide for both short and longer missions. Travel is more than 50% of your time.
- Your touchbase is HQ in Zwijndrecht, Belgium.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.