The environmental group of companies of the DEME group is specialized in remediation of contaminated soil, construction or rehabilitation of landfills for domestic or industrial waste, recycling of sludge and decontamination and lagunation of silt, major clean-up operations of brownfields . Currently we are looking for a Technical Engineer.
- You will work for the Technical Engineering Department of DEC.
- Your main assignment will be the design and construction of technical installations, mainly of water and soil treatment installations.
- You have a strong interest in mechanics, electricity, automation (PLC and SCADA).
- You hold the degree preferably of civil engineer in mechanics or electrical engineering or a degree of industrial engineer in electro mechanics or electrical engineering.
- Experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SCADA and PLC is an advantage.
- You are familiar with Autocad, Inventor and E-plan (or similar).
- You can think ‘out of the box’.
- You are a creative problem solver and like to work in a team.
- You will mainly work in Zwijndrecht but you don’t mind to spend some time abroad for brief periods of time.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
- You have a driver’s licence B.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance: we offer the possibility to work from home and/or make use of our satellite offices;
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally;
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities;
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.