Due to our sustained investment effort DEME operates one of the largest and most modern, versatile and purpose-built fleets in the world. DEME’s fleet includes 90 major ships and some 200 auxiliary vessels, which together provide a platform for the competitive and efficient executions of complex and multidisciplinary projects all over the world. As a Technical Superintendent within our Technical Department you work dedicated for one of our vessels supporting our operational activities.
- You will be part of our team on site, supported and coached by an experienced Vessel Manager.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of our fleet.
- As a member of our docking team you will prepare and follow up also the dockings of one of our vessels in a later stage.
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem-solver.
- You are prepared to work on one of our overseas sites for extended periods of time.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.