Due to our sustained investment effort DEME operates one of the largest and most modern, versatile and purpose-built fleets in the world. DEME’s fleet includes 90 major ships and some 200 auxiliary vessels, which together provide a platform for the competitive and efficient executions of complex and multidisciplinary projects all over the world. As a Technical Superintendent within our DEME Offshore Fleet Department you work dedicated for one of our offshore vessels supporting our operational activities.
- As a Technical Superintendent you will be part of our Technical Team, following up your assigned vessel from our HQ.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of maintenance and repair of our fleet.
- You realize conceptual design, built, mobilization, commission, maintenance and repair of technical assets.
- You analyse and improve equipment’s performance, in line with internal business demands and QSHE-S guidelines, in order to contribute to a high-quality, reliable and safe equipment against optimal costs and to optimally enable Operations to execute client projects.
- You are qualified in Industrial or Civil engineering, preferably with a specialisation in (electro)mechanics or the equivalent by experience.
- You have at least a few years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can work independently.
- You are a problem-solver.
What we offer
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance.
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.