As a tender engineer at DIMCO you will be involved in marine infrastructure/civil projects (i.e. port & harbor constructions, immersed tunnels, tunneling and foundation works) that complement and reinforce DEME’s activities. DIMCO has a large team of experts in engineering and design, which you can complete. The whole company has a total of 150 employees and you will be part of the tender team.
- As a tender engineer, you will take part in the acquisition process of DIMCO's infra marine projects (“tendering”).
- You will play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals to our clients.
- As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams, and will report for each tender to the Tender Manager.
- Key activities in the tender process include:
- Analyzing tender documentation, received from potential clients;
- Method selection;
- Cost calculation;
- Programming of the works;
- Writing of proposals;
- Drafting of installation sequence drawings;
- Liaise with subcontractors and partners;
- Risk assessment;
- Liaise with supporting departments.
- You hold a Master degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have 5 year experience in the preparation and follow-up of (marine and/or civil) construction projects.
- You are a strong analytical thinker.
- You are fluent in French and English (speaking, writing and reading). Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
- You have an eye for detail and enjoy being part of a team.
- You keep your work organized and planned, and can cope with strict deadlines.
- You master MS Office applications such as Excel.
- You have no objection to short trips abroad.
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track* which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally.
- A stimulating, innovative workplace with numerous growth opportunities.
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.