Interested in becoming our new Works Manager?
DEME is a global solutions provider in a challenging and rapidly changing world. Our expertise and vast experience has been deployed over the centuries for dredging, environmental and marine engineering business solutions such as: port construction and improving maritime access worldwide. We have been creating land for 150 years and will continue to do so in the future. Therefore we are looking for motivated candidates to reinforce our team.
- You will be responsible for the technical implementation of our marine projects in support of the project manager.
- You will monitor the progress of projects, assist in the coordination of the work on site, and optimise and correct if necessary.
- You will report about budget and cost control in close collaboration with the project manager.
- You are qualified (Bachelor or Master) in civil or industrial engineering in electromechanical engineering or construction.
- You are particularly interested in complex marine projects.
- You are experienced in working on hydraulic engineering, construction projects or large marine works. Experience in the installation of offshore structures is an asset.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in English.
- You are prepared to work abroad.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.