DIMCO was contracted to construct a jetty for receiving LNG carriers in Dunkirk. The scope included the supply of 186 steel tube piles ranging in size from Ø1220 mm to Ø2800 mm, as well as the construction of a 300 m causeway.
- Supply and piling of 148 steel tube piles Ø1220 mm, up to 47 m long
- Supply and piling of 28 steel tube piles Ø1800 mm for main platform and breasting beam
- Supply and piling of 10 steel tube piles Ø2800 mm for breasting and mooring dolphins
- Construction of approximately 300 m causeway (double driving lane, walkway, pipe rack)
- Construction of main platform substructure (steel lattice with concrete deck)
- Construction of main platform superstructure
- Construction of jetty control building
- Supply and installation dolphin pile heads, walkways and breasting beam
- Installation of fenders, QRHs, cathodic protection, etc.