Are you the electrician/electronic engineer who can keep his head cool? Then you should read further!
As an electrician/electronic engineer you are responsible for the electrical and electronic equipment on board.
As an electrician / electronic engineer you..
• work under direction of the chief engineer;
• maintain the electrical/electronical equipment of the vessel and the ROV;
• detect, rapport and solve electrical/electronical problems;
• have through knowledge of high and low voltage systems and PLC’s;
• are able to read electrical drawings;
• observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system.
You need the following qualifications to be an electrician / electronic engineer:
• have a bachelor or master degree in electrical/electronic engineering or a rounded vocational/technical/engineering education or an education in a similar field;
• have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field;
• preferable have a Certificate of Competency Electro-Technical Rating III/7 or Electro-Technical Officer III/6;
• have a valid STCW VI/1 Basic Safety Training;
• have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate (preferable);
• have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security (preferable);
• have a valid Passport, Seaman's Book, Seafarers Medical;
• be able to motivate, guide and evaluate in order to assure optimal productivity;
• be communicative and problem solving;
• have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
• have a good command of English.
What are your benefits?
• A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance;
• A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment ;
• Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
• Top quality education and training opportunities.
We are a dynamic, highly specialized, offshore company
DEME Offshore is amongst the global market leaders in the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and maintenance of offshore wind farms, jetty and mooring systems , the installation and decommissioning of offshore structures and specialized consulting and contracting in geosciences.
Over the recent years, DEME Offshore has seen its activity successfully expand, driven by investment in innovative techniques, high-tech equipment and qualified and motivated people.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply now via our online application form.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.